Monday, August 3, 2009

see it come along

it has been brought to my attention that a lot of my posts lately have included michael william ellis shout outs. its not a bad thing but i do feel its not fair to the others that deserve shout outs. so here is one last shout out for a little while to mwe. to the guy that has taught me every iron and wine and bon iver song that i know on the guitar and encourages me to sing the wrong lyrics. to the guy that found a job for me as a computer game tester but you had to have "experience" and i dont think playing oregon trail in elementary school was the experience they were looking for, and i have lost my skill in that game as this shows. anyways, i know all of you are dying to know what i have been listening to today. this, this, this, and this. the combination of these songs has put me in a very weird mood. a few weeks ago i found this. this seems like a very handy thing to know. i have realized in practice that you need to be wearing a bigger shirt for this to work. yesterday i my head got caught and it kind of hurt my neck. fun. eric needs to post something. who's with me?

3 comments:

The Tay-Hoo Kid said...

Where the clothes at?

Meg Duffy said...

i wanna hold your hand.

Kelli Bonin said...

We made that blog post on Mikey's blog just for you.