Thursday, July 30, 2009

mailbag

I leave today for san francisco. when i think of san francisco several thoughts come to my mind. one of which is the golden gate bridge. ive recently realized that my vision of the golden gate bridge has been tarnished by this (at the 42 second mark to be exact). most of you have probably seen this but now whenever i think of the golden gate bridge i think of a shark jumping up and biting it, i have only seen that trailer like twice but maybe its the fact that it looks so real. moving on. today is sorisoclothing's, soon to be renamed, first mailbag.
these are some emails ive have gotten in the last 24 hours

first email
"You have an important new message in your BYU Financial Center regarding your Financial Aid. You can navigate to the Financial Center as follows - BYU Home Page > RouteY > School > My Financial Center. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL MESSAGE. If you have questions or concerns, please send a message through your "Message Center" in "My Financial Center"."
-myfinancialcenter

me: thank you for the email, you guys always keep the anticipation up. instead of telling me the message you send me a message telling me to go somewhere else to get the message. those 10 seconds in between switching pages kills me everytime

next

"so kelli brown sent me this. I guess that movie that dane has been working on is actually a video of pictures of him in 10 years on a lovely vacation with the girl of his dreams. its special and i thought youd like to check it out. I didnt know you loved puma so much dane.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ChADh1zt5I"
-mikey ellis

me: mikey, thank you. timing perfect, execution perfect. i love puma.

next

"Hello, Thanks for the interest. I am in the process of making a batch which will go out to people in the order they made contact. I will email for address and supply paypal when yours are done. (Looking at about 1-2 weeks at the moment.)
Cost is £30 GBP per set. Shipping to EU is around £1.50. US is around £2.50.
I'll be in touch soon.
Thanks again."
-JOL

me: thanks! team restlfull is super excited about this and we look forward to doing business with you. but please forward all emails to our manager/team member ERC. ps. i dont do euros.

in closing i would like to thank amazon, allposters.com, apple, university communications, and facebook for keeping my inbox full and making me feel like i have something important to read for a split second, i can always count on one of you guys to come through with an email or two

1 comment:

Kelli Bonin said...

I'm likin the changes. Keep it up.