Thursday, April 3, 2008


this picture brings back a lot of memories. i ran into bishop nolte today and he asked when we were going to softball. i said "whenever". i rememebr the first game i put myself in right field figuring it was the best place for me to not have the ball hit to me (im a hitter, not a fielder). the first batter up hit the ball over my head and after that i spent the rest of the season as the catcher. one saturday afternoon after playing we decided to go to chuckarama. i still dont understand why we did that. edgar had me pull over when we were on university ave. after leaving the restaurant because he had to throw up. thank you edgar for speaking up and not throwing up in my car. i cant think of anything else, but im sure there's a lot more stuff that happened.

2 comments:

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

I really, really, really miss Bishop Nolte.